Our interior designers are creative, imaginative and artistic professionals who are also disciplined, organized and skilled in business.
Intermediate/Senior Interior Designer position available immediately.
Successful candidate will be required to develop an interior from a concept to working drawings and through to construction. Must be graduate of an accredited Interior Design school. Minimum of 2 years of interior design experience in retail, hotel, hospitality, etc., would be beneficial. Must possess both creative and technical skills, be self-motivated and have thorough understanding of all phases of a design project. Required to be a team leader with strong people and management skills. Knowledge of the OBC is a must and BCIN Certification would be an asset.
- Full time position, Monday to Friday
- Minimum 2 year’s experience
- Graduate of a recognized Interior Design school
- Salary range from $39,000 to $55,000 plus expenses
- Free parking
- Spacious design office with ample social distancing
Interior Designer Application
Please send your resume to: Parker Interior Design